Tuesday, October 17, 2006

About Time

I'm not a great writer, but I just found out about my beautiful and talented cousin Beth's blog spot and thought it was such a great idea that I wanted to do the same. My children just keep growing and changing (hopefully we all are). I figured it's just about time I keep my friends and family informed about our family clear out here in Virginia. So here goes nothing. I guess I've always been afraid to start something like this for fear I wouldn't stick with it. I'll give it my very best shot.

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

I'll second that! Especially the part about me being talented and beautiful! Don't worry about not stickin' to it, I'll be there along the way to heckle you back into it! Good luck and I'm so excited to see what you've got!

Love ya!

Beth