Tuesday, October 17, 2006

James' First Day of School


It has been absolutely wonderful to have Sammy here with us for some eventful and extremely uneventful last few months. I dreaded James' first day of school for at least a whole year. But it came and went and was fairly uneventful. Except for the fact that I had to go pick him up because they wouldn't let him go to class. Apparently Virginia is very rigid about immunizations. He was missing one, so we made a quick trip to the doctor's office and he was back in time for lunch. James loves school and does very well, as we expected. He loves his teacher and he has made many friends. Every time I go to the school someone stops me and tells me what an amazing child we have. Matt even had a teacher ask him if we would write a parenting book. (HA, HA!) We can only attribute his goodness and obedience to his nature. He just came that way.

No comments: