Monday, November 06, 2006

Rebecah's Darker Side


Okay, I admit it. I love to get dressed up for Halloween. I love Halloween. I love decorating, I love dressing up, I love scary sounds CD's, and I love waiting on the door step and talking to all of the trick-or-treaters. I went to Matt's school and he even made me a set of Vampire fangs. You can't see them very well in the pictures but they looked great. We had a great time at the Trunk or Treat party at the church. And all of the kids (mine included) loved the fact that I got dressed up. I think vampiress is a good look for me. And the gray streak is not too far off. I would have paid good money to have captured Isaac's reaction to my costume on camera.

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

You sexy vixen you! Pray tell, what was the exact look on your dear boy's face? Could it be that you're as much as a tease as I am, and enjoy seeing your son surprised? Nay, being the one who does the surprising to get such looks? Hmm...