Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Evening

I love Sundays. It is so wonderful to be able to just spend the day together. Sunday always begins a little crazy with the hustle and bustle of getting ready for church and it is a complete miracle when we all make it to church with our hair combed. (Unfortunately I am included in that). But I love being with the children in primary and each Sunday I am so proud of my boys. They are so good and are so well behaved. Yes they have their moments, but don't we all? I can hardly write this because Isaac is making us laugh so hard. The boys have been taking turns telling stories with their daddy, and Isaac likes to take everyone's turn. He keeps shushing his daddy and saying, "once upon a time....." And then he does a crazy little dance. He loves an audience.

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

Man!!! I cannot believe how much he has grown! Oh, and I love Sundays, too. For the exact same reasons you've listed!