Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New Puppy


Probably the craziest thing we have ever done was purchase this little bundle of joy. His name is Scout and he has been quite an experience. We are learning to love him. He is much more enjoyable now that he's a little older. He was 8 weeks old in this picture. He's still cute, but a little less happy to be held by the little boys. He is 16 weeks old now and he has learned to be a little leery of kicking feet and swiping hands. But he is learning to not bite, not bark at everything, and to not chew on everything. The house training is another story. Apparently Yorkshire terriers are the hardest dogs to house train. Wish I had known that. We love our little Yorkie (most of the time), despite him being such a puppy!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh boy. He is cute. We should talk. Get him fixed...now. That will greatly help his housetraining and I have a great book I can recommend. Beleive me, I know a lot about this subject thanks to all the dogs I have been through over the last few years!