Tuesday, September 04, 2007

James 1st Day of 1st Grade



Here we are again! The first day is always so hard for me. We are excited for James, though. Last year he learned so much and really blossomed in school. I still can't believe how well he reads. We will miss James very much. His little brothers have already been at each other's throats this morning. James must be the peacemaker. Hopefully his teacher will be as great as last year. I can't believe I have a first grader......I'm having a major reality check right now, better go!!! WOW!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

What a treat to see these pictures! I miss you and would love to see your family!

{B}dreamy said...

I can't believe how old they are getting! Seven? Five? AND Three? Where has time gone off to?

Jessica said...

Wow is a very good way to put it. I have a first grader too, but I also have a THIRD grader and that, well, I can't talk about it.

Jayleen said...

I'm a blog snooper. I love looking at other peoples blogs. I think it's a great way to express your feelings and keep everyone up-to-date. It's been a year since we visited you in Virginia, and looking at all the pictures gave me a chance to reminisce. The boys are getting so BIG! We miss you guys so much! We hope to see you sometime soon.

Todd said...

Hey I have a new age cd out that I thought would be good for you to check out, enjoy -
http://toddcardon.blogspot.com/