Tuesday, May 06, 2008


Matt finished another triathlon. We are so proud of our athlete daddy! It was especially nice to have my parents here with us. And we had Katy with us the week before. We had the pleasure of attending Sammy's final concert (Carmina Burana) in which Sammy had the highest solo part I have ever heard in my whole life. She was amazing. Things are getting back to normal for everyone now. Matt is looking forward to being done with school and finally being a fourth year dental student. I don't have any pictures to post of the triathlon or Katy or my parents or Sammy's concert. I forgot the digital camera. And the biggest news of all is we are expecting a BABY!!! That's right, Little Huff #4. Everyone think....GIRL!!! Send frilly, pink vibes my way.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Woohoo!!!! I'm so glad you posted something new for us to catch up on! And we will definitely think PINK!

Robin said...

Hi Becah!
Congrats on the expected baby!
Maybe if you eat lots of strawberries, it will be a pink one.

{B}dreamy said...

Huzzah, you're back and with a vengeance: a girl!!! Congratulations dearest Becah. I miss you terribly... How many more years of school now? Oh, and woot woot for Matt's and the rest of the fam's success(es). *B

marissa said...

hi guys guess who? Missy I am so happy for you guys. Hawaii was beautiful and we want to move there soon with jason's job he will always have work. the kids are getting so big but I bet the boys are so happy. I bet they are even hoping for a girl. can you belive that emilie is going to be the big #10 wow I miss you guy so much. talked to you later love you guys

Alison said...

Yippee, a new blog post!! We are so happy for you guys with baby #4 on the way! Sending lots of pink frilly vibes your way!!!

Jessica said...

dear, you have no idea what you are saying! I have three and they totally have me emotionally worn out. I wish you all the best, which ever you get!

rhondi44 said...

Hey there Becah,

Blast from the past, but this is Trent Wardwell. I found your awesome family through the whole blog community thing.....talk about totally random.

Anyway, you and your family look great!! I would love to catch up sometime on life, etc we live in Atlanta ...send me an email: trentwardwell@gmail and lets catch up. Congrats on being pregnant with baby #4...my wife and I just had #5 in March...3 girls and 2 boys. Talk to you later!! Trent