Friday, October 03, 2008

Fall



What is it about fall, that makes everything seem to smell a little nicer, look a little prettier, and seem a little happier? I love everything about fall. I love the smells, the colors, and the thoughts of upcoming Holidays. I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and hot apple cider. I love the fact that it is not humid in Virginia anymore. I love buying Halloween costumes for the boys. (NO, I do not make their costumes.) And I love having my mom here with me. She loves Fall as well. I probably learned some of my love for all things fall from her.

8 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

Fall is my favorite time of year, followed closely by winter, then spring, and last, summer.
Did your folks move out there with you? Or are they still out this way? I was thinking next time you end up in ID we should get together. Trent has family up there.

Hanny said...

I usually start out October by making my famous pumpkin chocolate chip cookies but the element went out in my oven again. Bummer. Your pictures are beautiful. I'm going to call your mom one of these days. Hope you are in less pain at least.

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

OH how I LOVE Fall!!! I seriously think all my best of life's memories happened in the fall. It is SO gorgeous! I can't wait to go on a drive up the canyon.

Heidi said...

Did you guys make those cookies? If so, I'm impressed!!
Hope you are feeling better and can actually enjoy life and your mother's company!

Logan and Traci Wood said...

Hey Huffs...fall is my favorite as well and you can't beat the weather in Virginia during this time of year. I sure do miss the changing colors of leaves...not seeing much of that here in Texas.
I heard about your opportunity in Montana...very exciting! Anyway I hope your pregnancy is going well and that your surviving!!!

Weavers said...

Oh how I miss Virginia...

Isreal, Jonny, and Taylor's momma said...

Ouch! those leaves make me sooooo home sick! Miss you, miss fall, miss my boys, shall I go on? Love ya, Jodie lyn

stephanie said...

Becah,
This is your old roommate Stephanie. I found you through Crystal's blog. It's been so long. Your boys are so handsome and grown up. My oldest was just baptized in May. Crazy. I would love to keep in touch. stephaniebare@hotmail.com